[Catalyst-dev] Docs work for 5.5

Jesse Sheidlower jester at panix.com
Mon Oct 31 05:46:11 CET 2005

So, we'd like to get 5.5 out the door before too long, but the
docs are still not in the shape we'd like. Want to help do
something about that? Great!

There's a Docs To-Do page on the Catalyst Wiki at

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/doc-to-do

If there's anything you want to contribute, please send it in
now! Patches are preferred, but any good comments or
suggestions would be welcome as well. This goes for the
developers too, even the "I don't read the docs, I read the
generated assembler code" guys (*cough* mst *cough*)--if
you've done anything that's not documented, please document
it, or explain it in extreme detail to me so I can spend three
weeks trying to understand it so I can document it, or better
yet, just document it.

Thanks to all! The better the docs are, the more people will
start using Cat/write Cat plugins/convince their companies to
start using Cat/offer jobs requiring Cat/etc.

Jesse Sheidlower