[Catalyst-dev] [Catalyst] [Announce] Planet Catalyst (please add me?)

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Mon Aug 7 12:52:40 CEST 2006

I've added a Catalyst section to my blog now.  I intend to update it
every few days, now that my (Catalyst-based, of course) blogging
software is stable and RSS feeds work.

http://blog.jrock.us/feeds/category/Catalyst/xml

BTW, I don't think you need to do any filtering on that, since it's a
category-specific Atom feed.

Anyway, thanks for putting together the Planet Catalyst site!  It's very
nice looking, and it has articles that I otherwise wouldn't have
encountered.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway