[Catalyst-dev] [Fwd: Re: [Catalyst] Catalyst upgrade from 5.69 to 5.7001: many subroutines redefined]

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 21:02:08 CEST 2006

Not sure if that means we are just updating Catalyst::Devel or also
doing Catalyst 5.7002.  If we are updating Cat to 5.7002, then it's
probably time to incorporate the various (fairly small) changes to the
code in the tutorial that have accumulated since it's initial release
in 5.7000.  The tags and links referenced in the documents look like:

http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/tags/examples/Tutorial/MyApp/5.7/CatalystBasics/
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/tags/examples/Tutorial/MyApp/5.7/Authentication/

If everyone is OK with still using the same "5.7" version number, then
I should be able to make the update without changing the .pod files
themselves (IOW, there is no dependency between the release and my
doing the update).  However, if people feel that it would be better to
make that a "5.7000" (or something else), just let me know prior to
the release.  My guess is that "5.7" is "good enough"... but I figure
I should ask.

Thanks,
Kennedy