[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader patch

Joel Bernstein joel at fysh.org
Sun Aug 20 20:55:56 CEST 2006

On Sun, Aug 20, 2006 at 03:23:26PM -0300, Brian Cassidy wrote:
> Joel Bernstein wrote:
> > Wow! Thankyou!
> >

> No Problem, see /branches/Catalyst-Plugin-ConfigLoader-Config-Any for
> your new branch.

Thankyou again. What's the next step from here? I need to do a release
to CPAN, for Config::Any, I guess. Which first means taking the test
suite from ConfigLoader, adapting it somewhat to test Config::Any in
isolation, writing some more tests for the new interface etc...

Once it's on CPAN, who do I talk to about merging my ConfigLoader branch
and doing a ConfigLoader release? AFAIK I would need your (Brian's) help
with the ConfigLoader release, after all it's your module and I doubt
CPAN would accept a release from me! I guess this needs some more
testing with a wider variety of configurations, and a few +1s from the
Catalyst dev team, before anything can happen CPAN-wise with
ConfigLoader, right?

Brian, once again, thankyou very much for your help with this.

/joel