[Catalyst-dev] Chicago Hackathon

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Sun Aug 27 03:18:15 CEST 2006

Chicago.pm and TPF are sponsoring a Perl hackathon in Chicago over the
Nov. 10 - 12 weekend (all day Friday, Saturday, and Sunday).  I'd like
to recruit some people to hack on Catalyst, and I'm wondering if anyone
has any pet projects they'd like to push :)  Let me know.  (HTML::Tidy
is one of the "advertised" projects, but I think I'll have Tidy whipped
into shape well before the Hackathon :)

After I get some kind of feedback from developers, I'll announce the
hackathon to the general Catalyst list.

Oh, and of course, you are all more than welcome to attend the
Hacakthon!  We'll be reserving a hotel and the cost will be $55 per
night (or something close to that), so if you're in the midwest and
don't mind taking Amtrak, it wouldn't be too expensive to come out and
hack with us.  If you're from !USA, then, uh, you'll have to join us in
spirit :)

Not a ton of information right now other than the date (so order train
tickets / etc in advance; it's much cheaper), but the website is at:

http://hackathon.info/

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway
Chicago.pm