[Catalyst-dev] Fwd: broken links in tutorial->auth

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 14:04:25 CEST 2006

On 29/08/06, Marcus Ramberg <marcus.ramberg at gmail.com> wrote:

> Doc people, can someone please handle this one?

Fixed this one

and the other broken link is in the "USING PASSWORD HASHES" section,
> the one that points to Catalyst::Plugin:RequireSSL , should be
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~agrundma/Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.05/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/RequireSSL.pm<http://search.cpan.org/%7Eagrundma/Catalyst-Plugin-RequireSSL-0.05/lib/Catalyst/Plugin/RequireSSL.pm>

Cpan seems to be not finding this one for some reason.  My guess is the
problem is at their end.  I"ve removed the link from the pod in the meantime
as an ugly hack.

a good extension for firefox that helps in this work is:
> http://www.kevinfreitas.net/extensions/linkchecker/

Javier,  this won't work as we use a documentation format called pod and we
don't deal with the html directly.  Problems are usually caused by silly
typoes in the pod but are sometimes caused by problems with thepod
translators used to generate the html.

saludos