[Catalyst-dev] ADVENT CALENDAR Volunteers PLEASE READ

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Sat Dec 9 11:37:47 GMT 2006

OK guys

Thanks to all contribs who have got us to nearly half way through so
smoothly.  We have a chained explanation coming up tomorrow, and then there
*really*is*nothing*left*in*the*queue*.

Please commit what you have to date to examples/CatalystAdvent/2006/pen so
that if you don't have time you can let someone else work on your stuff.
Don't worry about quality / sanity etc, something is better than nothing, at
least initially.

Here's what who has promised again.  If all you have is code to date, commit
that, with brief notes, if possible, otherwise not.  You or someone else can
always work on it later.

External job queue # kixx
Content disposition # kd
Streaming server # kd
Catalicious # jshirley
html::widget # zamoxles
IL8N # zamoxles
Testing - T::WWW::M # zamoxles
LaTeX # ash
Log4perl # hkclark
Dispatcher hacks # mst
Controller/config hacks. # mst
DBIC Hacks. # mst
Catalyst+FormBuilder + Dojo # victori
Config # ?
Unicode # jrockway

I think that gets us there.  The content disposition article is very short
indeed and will only be used if there's really nothing else available.

Cheers, looking forward to seeing a whole seething mass of commits to pen

Kieren

Please let me know if you are going to withdraw from anything.

Commits to trunk/example/CatalystAdvent/root/2006/pen/ please