[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Response->no_cache

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:06:17 CEST 2006

This little thing has been laying around forever now, its time it went
somewhere other than my local app's Directory Full of Ugly Hacks.

I think the last time it came up, the idea was that it should become a
Response Plugin, but there wasn't any clean support for such an idea
yet.  I really think it might as well just be a patch to the core
Catalyst::Response, as it does nothing unless you ask it to.  I've
attached it as a patch against svn trunk/Catalyst-Runtime, but I could
also rework it as a plugin if we can find a clean way to set up
response methods from plugins.

-- Brandon