[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Model::CDBIx?

Wade.Stuart at fallon.com Wade.Stuart at fallon.com
Thu Jul 27 18:41:18 CEST 2006

catalyst-dev-bounces at lists.rawmode.org wrote on 07/27/2006 11:27:39 AM:

> Hello,
>
> I was just wondering if anyone as integrated Class::DBIx with Catalyst?
> have heard it is recommeded over Class::DBI and was tempted to try it
out.  I
> assume it would fairly trivial to hack up Catalyst::Model::CDBI to work
with
> Class::DBIx ... just wanted to see if anyone had already given it a try.
>
> Thanks
> -Cory

Class::DBIx (DBIC) is maintained by one of the core Cat devs (MST).  Please
take a look at:

http://search.cpan.org/~mramberg/Catalyst-Runtime-5.7001
/lib/Catalyst/Manual.pod (shows examples of using DBIC with Cat)
http://search.cpan.org/~jrobinson/DBIx-Class-0.06003/lib/DBIx/Class.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~blblack/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-Schema-0.16
/lib/Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~bricas/Catalyst-Model-DBIC-0.14
/lib/Catalyst/Model/DBIC.pm