[Catalyst-dev] Looking for wiki janitors...

Brian.cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Fri Jun 2 01:11:12 CEST 2006

Hey All,

As some of you may have noticed, Trac, the software powering http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/, is an easy target for spam. We like the idea of an open wiki, however, we need people to keep an eye on things and tidy up the messes spammers create.

So, consequently, we're looking to give wiki admin privileges to a few kind souls who would like to help keep the wiki up to snuff. This special permssion will also go to those who would like to shape the content of the wiki (kixx, jwang...)

Please send me an email, or catch me on IRC (#catalyst or #catalyst-dev). If you already have an svn account, I'll need that username. Otherwise, we'll have to create you an account.

Cheers,

-Brian