[Catalyst-dev] restart_directory override in HTTP engine

Sebastian Riedel sri at oook.de
Wed May 17 03:33:20 CEST 2006

17.05.2006 03:10 Matt S Trout:

> Aran Deltac wrote:
> But I'd expect to be blamed if I let somebody commit a chunk of
> important functionality to DBIC without tests. Guess it's a matter of
> your opinion on what is and isn't the reponsiblity of a maintainer.

This is getting very funny now, because "applying that restart server
patch" was a democratic decision back then. (by the people who now
"lead" the project and are allowed to commit whatever they want...)

I learned my lesson and know democracy does not work for a "stable"
open source project.
There has to be "one person responsible" to review every single patch.

So don't tell me things i already know.

--
sebastian