[Catalyst-dev] Theming trac

Kiki kiki at bsdro.org
Wed May 24 13:28:02 CEST 2006

Marcello Romani wrote:
> I think the current page Faq_ref would be a good starting point for the
> FAQ page (currently empty), although it shows a mix of questions that
> are current with recent Cat versions and question that are no longer
> relevant, either because some issues have been fixed or because things
> are done differently now (e.g. authz plugins).

The plan for structuring the FAQ is to split it up (each section gets a
page)  and also provide a page with the full FAQ text (for those who
want it the old way) via a IncludePage plugin.

As for updating content ... there are a lot of pages on the waiting
list:  http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/Meta/ToDoPages ;)