[Catalyst-dev] It's getting on for Xmas time and Xmas means Advent calendars

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 23:19:03 GMT 2006

Here's a minor snag -- I'm doing the CatTube screencast stuff right
now, and I'd like to have a loading indicator... right now, we only
have the powered by/built/catalyst logo images as part of the default
configuration.

This would be a very awkward step in the screencasts... "Now, go to
your web browser and download some spinning activity indicator..."

What do you guys think about this?

-J