[Catalyst-dev] [Catalyst] Configuring Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema from YAML

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Oct 6 17:13:42 CEST 2006

I thought I replied to you yesterday, but I guess I forgot to hit send :)

Anyway, feel free to send me the tarball (or should I just get the
latest CPAN version?).  After that, I'll put it in svn and fix what
needs to be fixed.  If you wouldn't mind, please add me to the
maintainers on PAUSE (I'm JROCKWAY; also add MSTROUT and MRAMBERG,
they're the Catalyst release engineers), and I'll push a release as soon
as I can.

If you decide you want to work on the module (or anything else), I can
arrange to have you added to the dev.catalyst svnpassword file.  Thanks
for your contribution to the Catalyst community :)

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,