[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst Marketing Plan Draft

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Thu Oct 19 23:43:55 CEST 2006

BTW, in case you haven't looked at HTML Slidy (from the author of HTML
Tidy):

http://www.w3.org/Talks/Tools/Slidy/

I like this approach since it's just XHTML + javascript.

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,