[Catalyst-dev] TTSite++

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Fri Oct 20 19:31:13 CEST 2006

Exactly.  Do a search for "Catalyst" and you'd have no idea our
framework even exists.  Do a search for "Plagger" or "Angerwhale" and
100% of the results are relevant.  Same goes for with delicious and
technorati.

Of course, people are unable to spell elements correctly, so ElemenTTs
already has 3000 results.  *sigh*.

Interestingly "rails" is a common word too, but all the results are RoR.
 *sigh again* :)  Google is always interesting.

--
package JAPH;use Catalyst qw/-Debug/;($;=JAPH)->config(name => do {
$,.=reverse qw[Jonathan tsu rehton lre rekca Rockway][$_].[split //,