[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst::Action::MatchSecureOnly

Ido Rosen ido at cpan.org
Sat Oct 21 02:56:49 CEST 2006

# Do with this what you will...

package Catalyst::Action::MatchSecureOnly;

our $VERSION='0.01';

use strict;
use base 'Catalyst::Action';
use NEXT;

sub match {
  my ($self) = shift;
  return $c->req->secure && $self->NEXT::match(@_);
}

=head1 NAME

Catalyst::Action::MatchSecureOnly - sensible way of requiring SSL for an action

=head1 SYNOPSIS

    sub foo : ActionClass('MatchSecureOnly') {}

=head1 DESCRIPTION

This ActionClass prevents execution of an action if the connection is not secure
  It does not handle redirection to the secure site -- you must do that yoursel
f.  It provides a subset of the features offered by my original Secure DispatchT
ype, which I will reimplement fully as an ActionClass once some issues with Acti
onClasses are resolved.

=head1 AUTHOR

Ido Rosen <ido at cpan.org>

=head1 LICENSE

This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it
under the same terms as Perl itself.

=cut

1;