[Catalyst-dev] Task-Catalyst-Tutorial-0.01.tar.gz

Brandon Black blblack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 19:25:56 CEST 2006

On 9/27/06, Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote:

> Maybe.  I went through the included MyApp and translated the "use"
> statements to dependencies.  I did forget C::Devel, though, so I'm going
> to bump the release tonight.  If you think it should be Schema::Loader
> instead of Schema, then I will make that change.

Yes, I think you should change the DBIx::Class::Schema line to
DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader.

DBIx::Class::Schema is included in DBIx::Class, which you already have a
dependancy for.

DBIx::Class::Schema::Loader is an optional prerequisite of
Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema, and probably one that anyone doing
tutorial-level stuff would want installed.

-- Brandon