[Catalyst-dev] OT: Re: branch cleanup

Carl Franks fireartist at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:56:42 GMT 2007

On 18/06/07, A. Pagaltzis <pagaltzis at gmx.de> wrote:
> * Carl Franks <fireartist at gmail.com> [2007-06-18 11:30]:
> > On 18/06/07, Jonathan Rockway <jon at jrock.us> wrote:
> > >HTML-Widget-fireartist (old?)
> >
> > ...was a refactor that was abandoned in favour of developing
> > HTML-FormFu. please delete.
>
> How's that coming along anyway? It's getting kinda long in the
> tooth (though you have quite a ways before you approach TT3).

Sorry - I tagged this mail, but never got round to replying.

There's been a few dev releases of HTML::FormFu to CPAN - but none in
the past month, mostly because I was on holiday for most of July.
We've a few dozen subscribers on the mailing list, and a handful of
active contributors.

There's a few features I'd like to add before making a public release
- but other than that, it's fairly stable.

Carl