[Catalyst-dev] Canonical address changes from rawmode.org -> scsys.co.uk

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Wed Aug 8 18:02:17 GMT 2007

I'm sick of having to interrupt gabb in .cz every time the list server moves
IP so I'm centralising stuff under an SC domain.

The lists.scsys.co.uk URLs and mail acceptors -should- already work and I'm
not going to turn lists.rawmode.org off just yet but people seem to have
missed the announce on the DBIC list and keep complaining their sieve
configs don't work, so can you all get this done -now- and I'll cut it over
later please :)

Also, somebody get the cat docs changed and a new manual release ready.

http://chainsawblues.vox.com/                    http://www.shadowcat.co.uk/