[Catalyst-dev] Patches for Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader, Config::All and Config::All::General

Gareth Kirwan gbjk at thermeoneurope.com
Wed Aug 8 20:17:57 GMT 2007

Matt suggested the sane thing of using "Include config/" in app.conf.
I got all excited, wrote my config/{foo,bar,baz}.conf and added it to
app.conf.
I tested quickly using Config::General as I wrote to make sure I was writing
parsable config.
I quickly found I needed flags to make it understand include, dirs, etc.

These flags are not passed by ConfigLoader, and it doesn't have a way to do
so even if it wanted to.

I've patched the necessary files to allow for this, and allowed ->config()
on app to setup the requirements.

Patches and example config are here:

http://scsys.co.uk:8001/8907