[Catalyst-dev] Re: Patches for Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader, Config::All and Config::All::General

Brian Cassidy brian.cassidy at nald.ca
Wed Aug 22 20:33:53 GMT 2007

Gareth Kirwan wrote:
> Sorry - I did append it inline for the email to Joel afterwards when I
> realised that maybe the paste would expire.
> ( It hadn't, and at the time I considered scsys to be a permanent archive )
>
> Below:

[*SNIP*]

Your patch seemed to be a bit messed up with some diff from
Config::Any::General showing up in the middle of the patch for
Config::Any -- but I think i've deciphered it well enough to check it in
  [1] [2]. Still needs some docs/tests.

-Brian

[1] http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision/?rev=6720
[2] http://dev.catalystframework.org/svnweb/Catalyst/revision/?rev=6721