[Catalyst-dev] For people with svn access

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 08:42:57 GMT 2007

Lawyerly speak below.  Many apologies.

If you don't have permission to release your code to the world from
your employer (of if you feel that your employer doesn't care - e.g.
because they are small and don't understand the techincal issues, and
you're prepared to carry the small risk associated with this), DON'T
commit stuff to the catalyst svn repository.  As a rule of thumb you
should understand that as the copyright holder of the code, you carry
the risk associated with posting it publicly.  The Catalyst project
is not associated with a legal entity, so the risk of releasing code
remains with you.  However in 99.999% of situations this should not
prove a problem.  We view commits as fair game, and do not seek
clearance from you to do whatever we like with the commits - your
committing to the repository implies that we can do what ever we like
with your code (and with your svn account).

We apologise for the inconvenience, normal service will now resume.

<airplane music />

---
We haven't got a king, we're an anarcho-syndacalist commune.