[Catalyst-dev] Advent calendar

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 01:44:03 GMT 2007

On Dec 10, 2007 12:25 AM, Kieren Diment <diment at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> The advent calendar is looking a bit thin for the rest of the month
> right now, and this year today's entry (10) is about the best I can
> do, because I've been doing very little software development this
> year.   There are a couple of half finished entries, and a few stubs,
> but nothing else.
>
> So firstly I'd like anyone who wants to contribute to the advent
> calendar to join #catalyst-dev on irc.perl.org.
>
> Secondly, if you want to write a minimal test case application for
> some scratch you've had to itch, I can find someone to wrap some
> words around it for you, so long as you're available on irc to answer
> questions during some of your normal waking hours.
>
> Thirdly if you want to volunteer to wrap words around code, get in
> touch.  I'm  kd on #catalyst-dev, and jshirley (and maybe jrockway so
> long as you plug his book ;-) ).
>
> I really really really want to see an openid authentication example
> this year.  Next year we should have a provider recipe so big kudos
> to anyone who can provide me with either an minimal working app and/
> or words to wrap around it.
>

> ---
> We haven't got a king, we're an anarcho-syndacalist commune.

There was interest in a "Catalyst Configuration" article.  I don't recall
who originally was going to write it, but it still isn't done and I really
want to see this one go out.

So, was there someone more qualified than myself who is/was interested in
this or shall I go ahead with it?

-J

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...