[Catalyst-dev] RFC: Changing Tutorial From HTML::Widget to C::C::FormBuilder

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 01:07:35 GMT 2007

Hi Carl,

Good information.  Thanks.  So unless someone else jumps in saying it's a
bad idea, I'll continue working on adding a FormBuilder section/chapter.
That will become the main Advanced CRUD section for now (I'll probably leave
the H::W stuff there as a deprecated Appendix Section #10 just in case
someone needs to use it for some reason, but clearly label it as no longer
recommended).  Then as Reaction and FormFu are "finished", we can look at
adding sections for those when the time is right.

Thanks,
Kennedy