[Catalyst-dev] Anounce: C::P::Authentication DBIx::Class store Release

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Sun Jul 8 06:08:50 GMT 2007

Hi all,

Another quick announcement - the DBIx::Class store for the new
updated auth system is Released.

I finally managed to hammer out the test suite for the module, so
I've run a big pile of tests and checked it on my production
applications and everything is happy... SO... I'm calling this a full
release.

I know - it's a bit odd as the updated C::P::Authentication is not
yet released, but as per my previous post - that's coming soon also.

In any case - some highlights of this module are:

	Ability to use additional constraints on the data to perform
authentication
   		(Think an account status field (active/disabled) etc.)

	Ability to specify full ResultSet search arguments during
authentication.

	Ability to provide a previously prepared resultset to be used during
authentication.

And, of course, compatibility with the realms system provided by the
new C::P::Auth module.

You can find more information here:

http://search.cpan.org/~jayk/Catalyst-Plugin-Authentication-Store-
DBIx-Class-0.10/

Cheers!

JayK

---
For most things, throwing yourself at the wall over and over is a
better way to improve than thinking hard about the wall and taking
pictures of it.  -- D.Litwack