[Catalyst-dev] Proxy headers patch take two

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sun Jun 17 20:15:05 GMT 2007

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Dave Rolsky wrote:

> There are some outstanding issues:

One more thing to note ...

It may not be a problem, but it's a subtle change worth bringing to
everyone's attention.

This patch changes the order in which we call $self->prepare_XXX in
Catalyst.pm. We now call prepare_headers before prepare_connection and
prepare_query_parameters.

This was done because each engine has a different way of setting the
headers, but once they're set, we can just look at $c->request->headers in
_proxy_info, which will be called in prepare_connection and prepare_path.

AFAICT, this change shouldn't break anything.

-dave