[Catalyst-dev] Proxy patches take 3

Kiki kiki at bsdro.org
Mon Jun 18 09:31:13 GMT 2007

Andy Grundman wrote:
> On 6/17/07, Dave Rolsky <autarch at urth.org> wrote:
>> > HTTP::POE
>> > JobQueue::POE
>>
>> I don't understand how these work, so it'd probably be best if the
>> maintainer looked at these.
>
> Agreed, HTTP::POE is mine, and JobQueue::POE mostly borrows from it,
> and these changes may not be relevant for it anyway.

Yes, JobQueue::POE is based mostly on HTTP::POE (and yes, it needs some
catching up, since there have been quite a few changes to HTTP::POE
since the last release of JobQueue::POE) and yes, the proxy stuff is
irrelevant since requests for JobQueue::POE don't come in via HTTP and
therefore won't be passing though proxies.