[Catalyst-dev] Tests for updated C::P::Authentication

Jay K jayk at ion0.com
Mon May 7 16:23:49 GMT 2007

Hey all,

Does anyone feel like being magnanimous and lending a hand on writing
updated tests for C::P::Authentication?

It's on my todo but my day job has turned into a day and night job
recently, so it's fallen somewhat down on the to-do list... and thus
Realms is getting delayed.

The situation, as of now, is that it seems to work fine - there are
several people using it - I myself have it in production in a couple
of places, it's documented, but the last thing blocking it is getting
tests written.... and some testing with other modules (like OpenID)
to ensure the compatibility mode works properly for things aside from
Password and DBIC.   The compatibility mode interface tests work, but
there is next to no testing of the updated interface / realms
functionality.

If anyone is willing to lend a hand on this, I would appreciate it
greatly.  If not, I'll get to it.  I just hate being the roadblock
and wanted to see if anyone is willing to help get it 'out the door'
quicker.

Thanks,

Jay

---
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
atrocities." --Voltaire