[Catalyst-dev] Bug in Catalyst::Model::DBI

Alex Pavlovic alex at taskforce-1.com
Tue May 8 02:51:38 GMT 2007

Hi,

This email is to inform everyone I had conversation with Evan Caroll on irc
this morning and decision was to revert back to 0.15 ( original C::M::DBI
version ), although the module version has been bumped to 0.18 in both svn
and cpan mirrors.

The reason is, Evan has indicated that the behaviour was attached to
standalone server he was using, or there was some kind of confusion as to how
the standalone server was being used with ACCEPT_CONTEXT. Anyhow to cut the
story short, the module works as it is supposed to in both production (
apache/lighty ) and standalone mode.

We both spent considerable amount of time analyzing a problem that did not
exist it seems. If you are still concerned that there may be bugs or
something needs patching, let me know and we can work on that to further
enhance it.

Thanks.

--
Alex Pavlovic - CTO
TF-1 Inc. ( Custom development, consultancy and training )