[Catalyst-dev] Mason view hackers (and other views), PING

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Sat May 12 18:48:01 GMT 2007

I've had several people contact me with possible patches for C::V::Mason
(and for others), but my response of "I don't know Mason well enough, please
can you post to the list for info" has been ignored every single time.

Please can you guys all reply here and get your patches merged together
and figure out who's going to take over the CPAN maint bit? (the original
author is happy to hand it on). I'll get everybody who needs them repo perms,
but you guys NEED TO TALK TO EACH OTHER AND GET ORGANISED.

Hackers on other views, I'd like to see the same thing - we can arrange for
releases and/or maint bits as required.