[Catalyst-dev] Mason view hackers (and other views), PING

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu May 17 22:04:48 GMT 2007

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 01:13:25PM +0200, David Jack Olrik wrote:

> On 12/05/2007, at 19.48, Matt S Trout wrote:
>
> >Please can you guys all reply here and get your patches merged
> >together and figure out who's going to take over the CPAN maint bit?
>
> I know Mason quite well, and would be happy to take over the maint bit.

Given it took me ranting about my requests being ignored in channel for
rafl to volunteer to do patch collation, I've had the co-maint bit transferred
to Marcus since he's the 'canonical' maintainer for stuff and handles many
of the rest of the views so can ensure continuity for things; for the moment
we'll be providing rafl co-maint so he can do releases, so if you post your
patches to -dev based on his git HEAD (I'll get it mirrored back into svn
when I get a spare minute for people who don't want to install git) we can
go from there.