[Catalyst-dev] RFC: Catalyst::Action::RenderView::ErrorHandler

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 19:33:46 GMT 2007

http://bricas.vox.com/library/post/catalyst-exceptionclass.html
> [2]

http://bricas.vox.com/library/post/catalyst-exceptionclass-detach.html

Maybe an OT question but what's the purpose of the
line:

$Catalyst::Exception::CATALYST_EXCEPTION_CLASS =
'MyApp::Exception';

in the sample from your blog?  Seems like Catalyst
will catch the exceptions I've been throwing with or
without it.

--john