[Catalyst-dev] Calling extension authors - why are your modules not 1.0?

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Thu May 24 18:03:23 GMT 2007

Seriously. If it's been out more than 6 months and you're not planning to
rewrite the entire API, call the damn thing 1.0.

I know it's silly.

I know we know it doesn't mean anything.

But I hear again and again from people doing advocacy that managers -do- care
and -do- think it means something.

So let's just bump the version numbers and not worry about it :)