[Catalyst-dev] Re: PATCH - Multiple ActionClass attributes

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Nov 6 19:58:16 GMT 2007

Jonas Alves wrote:
> How is that migration to Moose going? Can I ask a TPF grant to make this =
happen?
>   =

Hi Jonas,

Right now, most of the planning for the moose migration is happening on
IRC (and in person actually) between myself, mst, stevan, and
nothingmuch.  There is a moose-experiment branch in svn, but it isn't
that exciting at the moment.

Come chat with us so that we can give you an idea of what we're
thinking.  That will give you a better foundation for your grant proposal.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway