[Catalyst-dev] Perl eCommerce development

John Orr john at cushti.com
Tue Nov 13 13:40:40 GMT 2007

Dear all,

I have sent the email below to Chris Laco unfortunaly he is a bit too busy =
to get involved, he asked me to email the Catalyst mailing list as he thoug=
ht their my be someone here looking for a project to work on:

Dear Chris,

I hope you don't mind me emailing like this.

I am launching an ecommerce site in the UK which will be similar to www.dia=
pers.com, I am trying to find a Perl ecommerce solution and have stumbled u=
pon your work with Mango and Handel.

I would be very interested to see if you would be willing to assist me in d=
eveloping our ecommerce site using your knowledge of ecommerce and Perl.

Obviously this would be a paid project, I feel that it would be a great pro=
ject for you to test Mango and get paid in the process. I do not have a str=
ict deadline for this project and am in no rush.

I have templates which have been designed and sliced into xhtml & css.

Interested to see what you think :)

I hope to hear from you soon

Thanks

John Orr