[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst Advent Stubs In Place: Lets go!

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:06:51 GMT 2007

OK - I am not sure if I'll be ready on time, but I am starting now.

I have a question - what do you use as the base for your example
application?  The Tutorial MyApp requires user to login before playing
with it's features, even those that don't need a logged in user to
work - I really hate that (the more that you really need to look hard
to find the password).  So what do you guys use?

Regards,
Zbyszek

On Nov 14, 2007 5:24 PM, J. Shirley <jshirley at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ladies and gentlemen,
>
> I have the stubs in place for the assigned days checked in at
> http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/repos/Catalyst/trunk/examples/CatalystAdvent
>
> If you want to write an article, find me on IRC or email me (either onlist
> or off) and lets work out a day.  Then, simply grab your day in
> root/2007/{DAY}.pod and start writing.
>
> We have 10 days assigned already, and need another 14 to commit.  There were
> some other ideas, but people haven't grabbed a day yet.
>
> Thanks,
> -Jay
>
> --
> J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...