[Catalyst-dev] The joyous time of the year: Advent 2007

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 21:42:14 GMT 2007

Hey Hey

It's about that time for advent topics.  We need 24 slots filled, so get to
be volunteering topics.

I've already volunteered:
 * jrockway
   Proactive Application Design
   Design your application to make it easy and fun to test, so you don't
have to say "fuck it, lets play weewar".
 * konobi
   Catalyst::MockContext
   Better unit testing of Catalyst controllers, Chuck-Norris style.
 * gphat
   Application Profiling with QueryLog
   Using DBIx::Class::QueryLog in Catalyst to find bottlenecks

For this year, we'd like to have more consumable topics that are small and
easy to digest.  If you want ideas for a topic, maybe cycle through the
mailing list and see if there are any recurring topics.

Please ping me, jwang or kd on IRC if you have any
real-time-chatting-questions

Thanks,
-J

PS., jwang or nothingmuch - perhaps a "memory leak" topic?

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com