[Catalyst-dev] Advent 2007

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 19:12:41 GMT 2007

Hey Hey --

(sorry if this is a double posting, I was being stupid before, but I think
I've gotten it sorted and have exited the short bus.)

It's about that time for advent topics.  We need 24 slots filled, so get to
be volunteering topics.

I've already volunteered:
 * jrockway
   Proactive Application Design
   Design your application to make it easy and fun to test, so you don't
have to say "fuck it, lets play weewar".
 * konobi
   Catalyst::MockContext
   Better unit testing of Catalyst controllers, Chuck-Norris style.
 * gphat
   Application Profiling with QueryLog
   Using DBIx::Class::QueryLog in Catalyst to find bottlenecks

For this year, we'd like to have more consumable topics that are small and
easy to digest.  If you want ideas for a topic, maybe cycle through the
mailing list and see if there are any recurring topics.

I'm thinking of doing an entry on REST + YUI, any related ideas?

Please ping me, jwang or kd on IRC if you have any
real-time-chatting-questions

Thanks,
-J

PS., jwang or nothingmuch - perhaps a "memory leak" topic?

-- =

J. Shirley :: jshirley at gmail.com :: Killing two stones with one bird...
http://www.toeat.com