[Catalyst-dev] Search for catalyst site

Adam Bartosik moldovenu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 21:04:52 GMT 2007

Hi all,

I've just added search to catalyst site. I thought about direct
"search box" however it is too wide to fit there now and just too work
with css. So there is only a link to custom google search with set of
catalyst sites.

About custom g search: this is connected to google user. Maybe someone
of you would like to manage it on its own account /'cause i am new and
no one knows me and i can make stupid things with this bla bla - just
tell me/.

We should be able to customize the layout of the search pages to be
more like catalyst site /see eg.
http://www.googlesyndicatedsearch.com/u/ZHR?hl=3Den&domains=3Dzhr.pl&ie=3DI=
SO-8859-1&q=3Dperl&btnG=3DSearch&sitesearch=3Dzhr.pl
- but now this pure search should just works.

btw - cutted trailing spaces in patch html

-- =

Adam Bartosik