[Catalyst-dev] Ignoring Emacs temp files

Jonathan Rockway jon at jrock.us
Tue Sep 4 08:56:25 GMT 2007

Matt S Trout wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 11:33:07PM +1000, Kieren Diment wrote:
>   =

>> Applied (changeset 6741 and 6742 - don't ask) , thanks :-)
>>     =

> Revert the M::P::O change please.
>
> That needs to go upstream to the Module::Pluggable maintainer.
>   =

FWIW, someone sent me the Vim expression offlist:

  \.$filename\.swp

I think the patch to M::P::O should change M::P::O to let you regex the
filename instead of the full path, since I can't think of a good regex
for picking out the filename regardless of platform.  You need basename
to get you the filename, and then regex the filename against the suspect
pattern.

Regards,
Jonathan Rockway