[Catalyst-dev] Re: [Catalyst] Race condition in Catalyst::Plugin::Session and Catalyst::Engine::Apache (possibly other engines too)

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Thu Dec 4 19:12:15 GMT 2008

I think this might be affecting my application as well - HTTP::Prefork
*and* FastCGI instances using memcached for cache/session storage.

I'm getting random "duplicate key" failures when trying to write the
sessionid to the Cart table and other strange session behavior. It just
started happening a few weeks ago and I've done a lot of troubleshooting
on it - thought it might be caused by this session save issue.

Anybody know of the status of this?