[Catalyst-dev] Removing TTSite From The Tutorial - Request ForFeedback

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 14:31:26 GMT 2008

Jesse and Octavian,

Thank you very much for your input.  Devin Austin (dhoss) and I are talking
about working on such a thing at the end of the tutorial.  If anyone has
ideas they would like to input, let us know.

It sounds like people are OK with the simple wrapper.tt2 and css I proposed
for the earlier parts of the tutorial.  Jump in if anyone has comments on
that.

Thanks!
Kennedy