[Catalyst-dev] can't upgrade the scripts

Chae Lee yuand2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:48:37 BST 2008

Hi all,

I'm using Catalyst 5.7014. and I tried the script upgrade as below:

$ catalyst.pl  -force  -scripts MyApp
Couldn't create MyApp/script/myapp_cgi.pl", "No such file or directory" at
/Users/cglee/perl5/bin/catalyst.pl line 52

by the way, there is another directiory trunk/ between MyApp/ and script/
since I'm using SVN for my app. so I tried the next;

$ catalyst.pl  -force  -scripts MyApp/trunk

how can I upgrade the scripts?

has anyone already answered(or solved) for this? if so, let me know.