[Catalyst-dev] Catamoose interview blog

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 16:36:52 BST 2008

Hi,

For those interested, I posted a blog containing an interview+discussion of the Catamoose port.  This post combines a QA session between Groditi and Konobi about some of the projects goals, along with my attempt to summarize some of the more technical bits.

http://jjnapiorkowski.vox.com/library/post/catamoose.html

Would appreciate any comments, corrections and ideally links.  Also, I was told to get with 'jwang' about having my blog added to Planet Catalyst but I don't see that nick online over the past few days so if anyone can help me with that I'd appreciate the help.

Sincerely,
John Napiorkowski