[Catalyst-dev] RFC: Catalyst::View::CSV

Travis Chase travis at ti4tech.com
Wed Mar 5 18:27:30 GMT 2008

J. Shirley and Jonathan Rockway

Thanks for both of your responses. Your comments helped me see I wasn't
quite getting to the intent of my contribution so I am going to scrap
Catalyst::View::CSV in favor of Catalyst::View::Download. The CSV module
with the improvements to config you both suggested will be included as
Catalyst::View::Download::CSV. Shortly after this message I will be sending
an RFC for that module. I would again greatly appreciate your comments about
that module as I think it better defines what I am really trying to
accomplish.

Thanks,

- Travis