[Catalyst-dev] Moose + Catalyst port

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Sat Mar 15 21:51:30 GMT 2008

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008, Jonathan Rockway wrote:

> This doesn't really clutter the namespace because it's just modifying
> things.  I suppose plugins can add methods, but let's not document that
> and see what happens.

What I'd really like is a way to add _one_ method via a plugin, while
keeping most of the logic outside the plugged-into class.

For example, I like to add a "$c->user()" (or it could be
"$c->request()->user()") method. I don't need to add the
"_determine_user_from_cookie()" method I'm using under the hood, though.

-dave

VegGuide.Org
Your guide to all that's veg