[Catalyst-dev] Moose + Catalyst port

Guillermo Roditi groditi at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:55:25 GMT 2008

>  CDA does a sort of magic weirdness with inheritance and setting the
>  accessor. I'm not sure that's relevant to Catalyst's use of class data.
>
>  In some cases where Catalyst uses class data, I'm not sure it's really
>  needed anyway.

This is actually where I am not permanently stuck. I don't think there
is a way for us to escape C::D::I, because that weird clone behavior
it is doing is relied upon in a lot of places. So, What to do? Try to
keep C::D::I or what?

Basically, any package that inherits a class data accessor is
affected. This sucks a whole lot.

--
Guillermo Roditi (groditi)