[Catalyst-dev] Catalyst test suite

Yuri Shtil yuris at juniper.net
Tue May 6 18:49:06 BST 2008

I take it back.

As I said, I want to be able to integrate a Catalyst engine into an
events loop and was contemplating to write a new engine.
I foresee a need for load balancing and since the fastcgi engine.
However I wanted to start with something that is  simple working and
supported.
I guess I would go with HTTP-POE in spite the fact it is not supported.
The prefork engine will have the same blocking problem in each forked
subprocess, I guess.