[Catalyst-dev] Tutorial updates...

hkclark at gmail.com hkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 18 16:22:50 BST 2008

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have been out of the loop so long.  It has been tough keeping up
with the work schedule lately. :-(  Gotta pay those bills. :-)

I think I have a window of time to do an update an long as I don't get too
bogged down in too many changes that are too major.  Changing from
HTML::Widget to formfu or FormBuilder would be the main goal of the update
(along with a general freshing up of things and making sure everything works
with current versions).

Did anyone start working on this or any any information about anyone working
on an update?  If so, please let me know as soon as possible.

Many thanks!
Kennedy

PS -- If anyone has any other recommendations/suggestions on the update,
please let me know.  I'm sure I won't have time to do all of the
suggestions, but I can try to fit in some of them on this pass (and
hopefully it won't be so long before the next update).